Summer Discovery Camp 2020
Studies suggest that summer-time enrichment is key to academic success!
Each Session Includes:
- Fun daily camp activities
- Montessori Based Education
- Spanish Enrichment
- Outside Play and Discovery
- Explorations in Science and Art
- Water Play
- Nutritious Snacks
- In-school field trips each session
- Much more! Call us for details.
Summer learning adventures at Renaissance leave lasting memories!
This year’s camp offers explorations across all the the environments and habitats of earth, see below for details.
June 1-5 Land Ho!
- Learning about our environment and how we can protect the earth by recycling, reducing waste, and reusing things
June 8-12 It’s all around us
- Learning about the air we breathe, and the importance of clean air for our planet.
June 15-19 Rain, rain go away
- Learning about the water cycle
June 22-26 Getting around the ground
- We’ll learn about things that have wheels and other ways of moving on the land
June 29-July 3 NO CAMP
- Enjoy your independence day holiday this week
July 6-10 Up, up and away
- We’ll learning about things that fly and float through the air
July 13-17 Just keep swimming
- We’ll learn about animals and machines that move through the water
July 20-24 Where good things grow
- Where does our food come from? How do land and plants affect each other?
July 27-31 Feeding our planet
- How food effected by air and weather
August 3-7 Watering our crops
- How food is affected by water
August 10-14 Celebrating Land, Air and Water
- We’ll end the summer with a celebration of our wonderful environment