Click to find answers to common questions about Montessori.
Welcome to Renaissance Montessori, a unique Montessori school in Cary.
Located at 610 Nottingham Drive, our beautiful wooded facility is just a few minutes from exits for I-440, I-40 and US-1 making us a convenient drive from most of Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Holly Springs and Fuquay-Varina. We offer both full and half day programs, including after-care.
Student portraits are Tuesday, October 18
Renaissance Montessori offers early childhood classrooms geared roughly for children 18 months to 7 years of age. Please click here for help evaluating whether your child is ready for a Montessori classroom.
Renaissance Montessori is affiliated with the International Montessori Council (IMC), and several senior IMC members serve on our Advisory Board. Our teachers are all fully Montessori trained with years of teaching experience. The founders have worked for years at The Center for Guided Montessori Studies, one of the most reputable Montessori teacher training programs in America.
What makes us special
- Warm and nurturing teachers are fully trained to use the Montessori method to help each child develop to their fullest potential
- One adult in each classroom will only speak Spanish to the children, and Spanish language activities will be integrated into the curriculum
- Visiting artists of all disciplines will engage children regularly to teach and inspire
- Many science activities are conducted in an experiential fashion. Our beautiful, shaded campus offers room for children to explore nature. We will use it to study botany, ecology, mineralogy and biology
- Committed to a highly authentic Montessori program
- Low teacher/student ratios will not be higher than 9:1